Financial Services Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Be a leader in a team environment that deliver results as a Financial Services Consultant (FSC). This opportunity includes recruiting, developing and training, production growth for Allstate Financial and Life, to be deployed within market. A responsibility to support the development and implementation of Financial Services (FS) business strategies. This includes the FS production plan, Exclusive Agent (EA) and Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) development, EFS appointments, EFS retention, & development of tactics to increase market share in FS products. The FSC has direct involvement in the successful recruiting, appointment, installation, development, and retention of EFS(s).
This position will require field travel within the region.
- Recruiting financial representative professionals
- Building and maintaining relationships with distribution leaders, Exclusive Agents and Exclusive Financial Specialists to help align individual producer with the organizations strategic priorities.
- Forecasting Exclusive Financial Specialists appointments and developing contingency plans to meet the territorial appointment plan.
- Conducting Exclusive Financial Specialist installations and development activities to ensure a quality development process that includes coordination of all relevant support departments. Identify development and education opportunities for new and existing Exclusive Financial Specialists.
- Implements a process for validating that Financial Specialist have received the appropriate product knowledge, regulatory, and compliance education required to conduct securities business through Allstate Financial Services.
- 5-10 years of financial services, property & casualty, sales, or management experience recommended
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Financial services product knowledge required
- Expertise in FINRA, SEC, and Broker/Dealer regulatory requirements preferred
- Designated Supervisory Principal experience preferred
- Knowledge of industry including competitors and trends required
- Strong communication skills preferred
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business function preferred
- Overnight travel required
- Series 7, 24, 51, 53, 63 or equivalent and Life & Health license required (where applicable)
- Industry certifications preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.