Sales and Marketing Assistant Vice President
Driven by one guiding vision, to create innovative retirement income products that help people realize the retirement they’ve worked so hard to achieve. Their technology allows financial institution partners to provide product benefits. We are seeking a high-energy, self-starting individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for a motivated, sales-minded individual who can immediately and positively contribute to this client’s sales and marketing initiatives. Reporting to the EVP of Sales, the Assistant Vice President Sales & Marketing will act as the proxy for sales leadership’s vision while closely partnering with marketing to bring sales strategies, marketing materials and concepts to life offering direction and soliciting feedback along the way. As the liaison between sales and marketing for the sales division, this person will take an active role in all stages of development from strategy and ideation through deployment.
Experience, skills, qualities we desire
- A marketing person with a strong annuity and/or mutual fund sales background.
- Understanding the voice of various audiences (wholesaler, advisor and client).
- Creative thinker that offers imaginative suggestions as to how best achieve the defined objectives.
- Experience in working with teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Positive attitude, professional, and self-motivated; with a “can-do” approach to your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree a plus. Strong verbal and writing skills required.