Workforce Analyst - Addison, TX
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
GENERAL SUMMARY: Position is responsible for proactively monitoring and managing intraday contact center performance in order to achieve contractual obligations and organizational goals for multiple clients, campaigns, products and sites. Reports to Workforce Management Supervisor. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Analyzes intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately.
- Monitors intraday performance through use of Workforce Management tools and floor presence and takes necessary steps, including use of under-timing and extra hours, to ensure Service Level objectives and other operational goals are met.
- Maintains a high quality of work. Accurately processes intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins within established turnaround times.
- Communicates intraday performance to management team and associates throughout the day.
- Schedules or assists in scheduling of training, meetings and other off-phone exceptions.
- Maintains Workforce Management systems and necessary files.
- Assists Manager and other staff in a broad range of assignments.
Please note the work schedule will rotate and vary.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrates reliability and strong customer service skills per attendance record and call quality average.
- Works well with frequent interruptions, deadlines, creative thinking, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and making decisions based on incomplete information.
- Maintains positive interactions with internal management and staff.
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.