Welcome to a different kind of sales and service role, a different kind of company. A common theme amongst our staff "I came for the job, stayed for the career!" As we grow we are on the lookout for new talent, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the very best and we promote from within.
Your investigator, negotiator, motivator and problem solver career starts with two weeks of paid training on State and Federal laws pertaining to collections, how to use our state of the art software application, and innovative ideas and techniques on how to handle resolution disputes. Youll learn how to find assets and their owners through tried and tested skip tracing methods.
We are looking for great talent that has an entrepreneurial mentality, likes to solve problems and has confidence and persistence to work to make this their career! Successful retail salespeople, fast paced call center or customer service agents, business developers in real estate, retail, marketing, or insurance, or banking professionals such as Personal Bankers or Loan Officers are great backgrounds for this role!
*Business Casual attire and Casual days typically on Fridays!Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass American Collectors Association Exam after ARS training
- 1st and 3rd Party Collection Experience Preferred
- Ability to handle difficult situation and customers
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to do basic math
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- FDCPA FCRA knowledge
- Sales experience
- Ability to motivate employees and deal with different personalities
- Demonstrate ability to react appropriately and diffuse client complaints
- Legal Collections