Sales - Benefits Advisor
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk-taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
A GoHealth Medicare Sales Specialist will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. This is a growing and dynamic team that is highly competitive and has a fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who fits our culture and can help us grow!
The Medicare Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges and incentives, as well as open-minded to new ideas and improvements. We will provide you the tools and ongoing training needed to be successful, and the sky is the limit for potential growth and value!
With an attractive career path and merit-based incentives, we’re looking for a go-getter who can accelerate their career and earnings.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following GoHealth's internal policies and procedures
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
- Be the "Face of GoHealth" at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the sales floor, raising opportunities for improvement to management
- Previous Medicare insurance sales experience required
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing requirements (with GoHealth's financial help) or have a pre-existing valid insurance license
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Business-minded, as top performers in this position, have a direct track to GoHealth management opportunities
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary plus attractive bonus earning potential - our agent’s average annual income is between $50,000 - $90,000 and our top agents make over $100,000 annually!
- Attractive career path and performance-based incentives
- Sales contests and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account options, and pre-tax transit benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company contribution
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year