Annuity Internal Sales Associate
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what theyve earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, were fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, were better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. Were seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Annuity Internal Sales Associate will focus on supporting incoming calls from financial advisors around the nation regarding our annuity solutions. The purpose of each call will be to create a positive advisor experience and further develop sales opportunities for our annuity distribution team. We focus on helping clients achieve financial freedom with certainty and confidence, while promoting the Brighthouse Financial brand and increasing market share.
- Become annuity product expert for all solutions available; variable, index linked, and fixed
- Answer and document inbound calls, providing sales support and positioning to financial advisors for our annuity solutions.
- Help support submission of annuity business by understanding licensing, training, firm, state and application requirements.
- Be able to identify advisor need, research, and resolve requests. Involve other distribution business partners if needed to resolve issues and take accountability until complete.
- Provide product illustrations and consult on annuity solutions, as well as utilize the marketing resources available to further sales opportunity.
- Identify sales opportunities on incoming calls and refer to Internal Wholesaler.
- Assist distribution team with projects, calls, marketing requests to further develop sales opportunities
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 1+ years financial/insurance industry sales experience or related course work
- Excellent communication skills / interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven to reach goals in fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi task continuously
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred
- If unlicensed, will be expected to obtain the FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and State Life Insurance licenses within 6 months of finishing training class
Number of Openings: