Responsible for supporting the Broker Team by providing strong technical expertise and administrative services relevant to account placement and client service activities.
- May assist with inputting and updating current client information in all required systems.
- Communicates with retail agency personnel and underwriters to ensure accurate account information.
- Prepares accounts for renewal process; may solicit new or renewal business as directed by Broker.
- Prepares market submissions and quote cover letters to Agents. Reviews policies and other documents received for accuracy.
- May help to fulfill assigned account transactions, internal processing and necessary document preparation, e.g., endorsements, change forms, invoices, etc.
- Resolves invoicing issues with Premium Accounting.
- Communicates with Premium Accounting regarding notices of cancellation.
- Helps to ensure claim notifications are sent to the claims department.
- Perform basic office duties; filing/copying/printing documents/maintaining files
- Prepare reports, submissions. Cover letters and reviews policy for accuracy.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a commercial insurance brokerage or underwriting environment.
- Wholesale or retail agency/brokerage experience preferred.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Must be able to pass state exam and obtain insurance license, if required.
- Demonstrated understanding of insurance products and services.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Critical attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hamilton, New Jersey