Commercial Excess & Surplus Underwriter - Senior
A mission of providing their employees with a good working environment and to instill pride and professionalism in their organization along with providing customers with sound facilities and underwriting, easy placement of business and quality services. This MGA is one of the largest and most highly rated in the country.
Specializing in hard to place, specialty and excess & surplus lines risks, with an experienced staff of seasoned underwriters. They offer comprehensive benefits including bonus program.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to add three professionals to their underwriting team in the Orlando, Florida area.
As a Senior Commercial Lines Underwriter for this MGA you will work independently quoting new business and renewals. Provide quotes according to all contract and binding companies.
- Write $1.5-3 million in new business and $3-4 million in renewal business.
- Review audits and surveys for completion.
- Some travel to agencies for development and maintenance of profitable business relationships.
Skills and experiences we seek
- 2-4 years of Commercial Excess & Surplus Property & Casualty insurance underwriting experience.
- Solid understanding of concepts, practices and procedures within the Commercial Property and Casualty insurance industry.
Apply for Commercial Excess & Surplus Underwriter - Senior
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly