Insurance Sales Consultant
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated company, is rapidly expanding our footprint throughout the US. We are currently searching for an insurance professional who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and provide solid customer service, then our team might be right for you!
Ideally, the Insurance Consultant will already possess an active P&C producer license. If not, he or she will be required to obtain a P&C producer license within the first 30 days of hire. The producer will work in a captive agency and focus primarily on sales and servicing of commercial coverages to small businesses across the nation who are referred to Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies for business coverage.Responsibilities
- Outbound sales calls to businesses that have been referred to the agency
- Field inbound sales calls from interested prospects
- Maintain detailed, accurate records on agency software of all sales communication
- Provide customer-centric service to all agency clients
- Provide accurate, appropriate answers to client questions regarding coverages, pricing, and insurance options
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with referral partners
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in business; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be willing to obtain P&C license; Licensed candidates preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft platform
- Strong work ethic; work well in a team environment
- Very adept and comfortable multi-tasking and able to effectively re-prioritize on the fly
- Outgoing and personable
- Exceptional listening skills
- Willingness and ability to deliver good and bad news to a prospect or client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!