Sales - IME Account Manager
Dane Street is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our Account Management team.
The Account Manager is in the center of our critical relationships with our clients, our technical team and our operations teams. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying and developing new accounts. The position also involves growing Dane Street’s market share within existing clients.
Individuals should possess the right balance of relationship-building skills and motivation to significantly impact Dane Street’s sales growth targets within the local market.
Description of Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation and understanding account requirements.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities and overcoming objections.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing and documenting related sales and account activities and results.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in industry opportunities such as conferences and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned dependent on the needs of the business.
Special Skills and Attributes:
- Presentation Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Excellent Communication Skills (both internal and external)
- Closing Skills
- Motivation For Sales
- Sales Planning
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Follow Up
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals
Dane Street offers Benefits to include Health, Vision, Dental & 401K.
Apply for Sales - IME Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly