Insurance Sales Manager - San Antonio, TX
If youre a highly motivated, goal-driven professional in the insurance industry, there is no better time to join the Physicians Mutual family than right now. The senior market is growing at unprecedented levels. Were looking for a seasoned leader to help increase our Medicare Supplement, Dental, Annuity, Specified Disease and Life sales in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Why should you consider a career with Physicians Mutual? With over 110 years of experience in the insurance industry, and over 40 years of experience with agents, youll enjoy second-to-none support from a financially strong company. With more than $3 billion in combined total assets, and a 97% customer satisfaction rating, you can grow a sales organization with the backing of one of the industrys highest rated carriers.
- Managing 20-30 insurance agents
- Identifying and recruiting talent to help increase sales in the senior market
- Training new agents and field trainers on the products and sales tools that Physicians Mutual offers
- Effectively leading and coaching office staff, field trainers and agents to meet or exceed sales goals
- Developing operating plans for sales, recruiting and training
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Insurance or a related field
- Life and Health license
- Medicare Supplement sales experience
- 2+ Years in Sales Management
- 2+ Years Recruiting Agents
- Knowledge of training procedures and processes
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agency, Underwriting, Accounting, Employee Relations & Development and Claims Departments procedures and functions
Enjoy a great income opportunity with bonuses, an insurance plan, matching 401k, company retirement and relocation assistance.
About Physicians Mutual
Since 1902, the Physicians Mutual family has been working hard for hardworking people independent folks who understand the value of hard work and providing for their families.
We're determined to work harder for you than any other company. We listen to what our customers say and strive to provide solutions that meet their needs. We keep things simple talking straight and keeping our word.
The Physicians Mutual family is filled with people who listen. Really listen. We're about more than just insurance products we're about simple, timeless values about trust about security about families.