Account Executive - Personal Lines
New business sales, servicing, retention and rounding of Personal Insurance accounts. Position has an emphasis on Private Risk Management.
New Business Sales & Account Rounding
- Ability to create centers of influence that will refer new business to the agency.
- Actively solicits and processes additional lines of coverage for all accounts working to grow book of business.
- Ability to provide basic information on all Lykes Insurance services and direct clients accordingly.
- Ability to handle complex accounts.
- New business sales; servicing and rounding of existing accounts. Position has an emphasis on private risk management and the candidate should be able to work in a highly automated, team environment.
- Prepares review letters on an annual basis, offering recommendations to clients based on analysis of clients insurance needs.
- Assists clients with reporting claims.
- Works to ensure that the agency goal of 95% retention is met. Acting proactively to retain accounts; following up on cancellations and Broker of Record letters, according to agency procedures and standards.
- Maintains a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, Carriers and other business contacts.
- Ability to share knowledge and skills with others.
- Remains informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage’s and technology.
- 3 years Personal Lines Agency experience in a highly automated environment with the ability to handle complex accounts.
Professional Designation encouraged
Good command of all lines of personal insurance coverage. Understanding of contracts, Carrier products, coverage forms and underwriting guidelines. Desire to work on continuing education requirements. Knowledge and ability to use applicable rating programs.
FL State Agents License required.
Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office required.
Applied Epic desired
Excellent organization, communication – written, oral and automation skills.
Must maintain a professional appearance.
Good negotiation skills.
Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team.