Sales Representative - Homeowners
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career in sales? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you.
We are a successful, fast growing Property & Casualty Insurance group of companies headquartered in Miami, Florida; and we are looking for Sales Representatives with extensive Homeowners experience to join our team in the Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin markets.
You will be part of the development of our exciting new Homeowners brand, The Hearth, which is written on A.M. Best A-Rated paper. We're open in all Florida and Texas zip codes and ready to grow!
The Sales Representative is accountable for significantly growing our local agent base, growing our share of our existing agents' business and driving local agents' adoption of the key technologies we build to help their businesses grow online. We provide company cars and an opportunity to earn a significant quarterly bonus on top of a strong base salary.
We want to talk to you if you think you can:
- Identify local independent agencies and help them understand how Windhaven and The Hearth Group can help them grow their business.
- Help us drive more business from existing agencies by reinforcing our value proposition.
- Hit your agent technology adoption goals by helping independent agents understand the value of our digital marketing offerings.
- Gather competitive and market intel based on field learning; share with Sales leadership; be a thinking partner in creating Sales solutions.
- Review agency book of business reports and identify tactics for improvement (by agency).
- Champion our products, practices, procedures and processes, and brand(s) to all stakeholders of our business.
- Maintain understanding of regulatory issues that impact our / agent business.
- Build amazing relationships with assigned agents; bring our value proposition alive in their offices; help them succeed.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Have significant Homeowners experience (carrier side preferable); Auto experience in addition is a plus.
- Are a "hunter" with strong work ethic and a strong desire for financial gain.
- Not only love hitting your goals but focus on blowing them away.
- Love interacting with new people and are energized by teaching them something new or showing them a better way.
- Have a strong desire to persuade others.
- Have strong written/verbal communication skills (Spanish a bonus).
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Are an incredible listener, who knows how to build relationships and sells more by listening than talking.
- Embrace new technology and see technology’s place in helping agents compete more effectively.
- Are comfortable utilizing new technology yourself to make you more effective and efficient.
- Are an insatiable learner who can quickly absorb new information, ideas and products.
- Have experience with Salesforce.
- Have a Bachelor's degree.
- Have 2-5 years sales and/or underwriting experience with a Home or Auto Insurance carrier.
If this sounds like you, then please apply now!
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.