A work culture which encourages employee participation, teamwork, mutual trust, creativity and initiative. Recognition of employee achievements and contributions. Benefit and compensation programs that truly encourage and reward quality performance. Educational opportunities which allow employees to develop their skills, grow professionally and advance their careers. A chance for employees to be active and effective volunteers through charitable giving campaigns. This is in part why this carrier is a nationally recognized market leader. They understand that it is only through the efforts of capable, service-oriented staff that they will be able to make that happen. As a result, they have been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at “Great Place to Work”.
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for managing, planning, and implementing branding and communications strategy for the financial institution distribution channel. Leads the development of product promotion plans. Plans, creates, and produces marketing, advertising, sales promotions, and digital tools to support brand strategies and marketing objectives. An act as a brand champion and ensures all communication and material is consistent and accurately supports the corporate brand strategy. Prepares materials for the sales force and evaluates and modifies promotion or advertising programs to effectively support organizational and partnership sales goals.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or business administration.
- 5 or more years experience focused on corporate marketing, communications and brand management.
- Expertise in marketing communications, B2B marketing, consumer and digital marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in creating marketing, advertising, sales promotions, and digital tools leading to successful results.
- Advanced proficiency in software applications: data base, spreadsheet and presentations.
Apply for Marketing Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly