Experienced Sales Representative - 10 Weeks Paid Training - Base Plus Commission (Augusta, ME)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. Keeping this promise means we are there when our customers need us most.
We believe that our success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success. Our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives every day. This is what drives our success!
Liberty Mutual will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the companys most successful sales professionals and Branch Managers and sponsorship of required licensing exams. As an Experienced Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. You will leverage our relationships with thousands of Affinity Groups to target customers and build your client base.
First year earnings average is between $70K to $85K through a combination of base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure.Responsibilities:
- Selling Auto, Home, Life and other insurance and annuity products to individuals within an assigned territory using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life, health & accident
Primary Location: United States-Maine-Augusta
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time