Insurance Agent (Outside Sales)
We are a growing insurance and financial services organization based in central Illinois and serving 19 states across the nation. We offer our sales agents top-of-the-line personalized training, refreshed workspaces in many locations and incredible reward and incentives. Best of all, we serve over 1 million households in the United States and pride ourselves on putting the customer first.
COUNTRY Financial is the trade name for a family of affiliated companiesthis means we have a whole family of support and a large backing. Our roots are in agriculture, so were hardworking and known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
We want our sales agents to reach more households. While that may not surprise you, the reason we want to reach those households just might! People matter, and beyond adding dollars to our revenue, we want to ensure the customers in those households know we actually care. Since youll be our front line, we want to know that you care, too.
We believe in diligently working to understand and serve customers to meet their financial security needs. This is why we exist.
The Career Basics:
- Were looking for insurance sales agents. What does that mean? It means building a network, finding prospective customers and ensuring those customers are protected and supported financially in whatever circumstances may arise.
- We offer a competitive compensation plan. Remember those rewards and incentives we talked about earlier? Great performance = big rewards.
- We also provide access to the tools you need to serve customers and do successful work. Not to mention we offer access to benefits like health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance. We believe before you can help others feel secure, you need to feel that way first!
The Ideal Insurance Sales Agent:
- Proactively communicates with customers and is responsive to their unique needs.
- Values transparency and honesty, always investing in customer relationships.
- Listens to the customer and seeks to understand customers and their families.
- Shares their expertise to help educate customers and build trustespecially in new relationships.
- Makes it easy for customers to understand what theyre saying and why it matters.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid drivers license
*Note: Insurance licenses are not required to apply, but your ability to obtain the licenses is required when a hiring decision is made.
Where We Are:
The COUNTRY Financial home office is in Bloomington, IL. We also have a Southern Office hub in Alpharetta, GA and a Western Office in Salem, OR.
Why Should You Apply?
- COUNTRY Financial is an organization that is trusted and well-respected in the industry, with a history of success and great ratings.
- You can make a difference in peoples lives while maintaining the flexibility and freedom to do what matters in your own lifewe think thats a win.
- Incredible training from our team will be the first step in your onboarding process. We want to be sure youre equipped for success!
- Youll be eligible to receive incentives, trips & rewards by reaching goals and surpassing expectations. Some of our favorites are COUNTRY Club, All-American and All-Star.