Marketing Representative- Northeast Ohio
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Northeast Ohio Marketing Representative
Celina Insurance Group, a respected regional insurance company, is seeking an insurance marketing representative to join our team of property and casualty professionals in Ohio. This individual will be responsible for the territorial management as well as the sales and marketing of the Personal, Commercial and Farm lines business to independent agents.
The Marketing Representative will be highly self-motivated, organized, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. The Marketing Representative will possess three years or more of insurance marketing experience and leadership capabilities. The Marketing Representative must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and reside in Northeast Ohio. Experience in the field underwriting of commercial lines business is a plus.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Understanding and commitment to effective agency management.
- A high level of self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication with our agents through verbal or written communication.
- Proficiency with computers and current technology.
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Three or more years of insurance marketing experience.
- Field underwriting of commercial lines is a plus.
- Professional insurance designations are a plus.
- Reside in Northeast Ohio.
Celina Insurance Group is a technologically innovative company committed to a high level of personal customer service.