Business Development - Workers Comp - REMOTE
An opportunity to join a growing Insurance Company that specializes in writing High Hazard Workers Compensation accounts. These accounts include logging, construction, heavy hauling, blasting, mining and other dangerous occupations. The company is highly-respected and long-standing.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee a territory that includes IA, IN, IL, & MO
- Be based out of your home office and travel the territory as needed
- Manage relationships with existing agency plant - and identify new agencies to appoint
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company product to develop new business that is in line with profitability and appetite
To be qualified, you should have:
- 3+ years of workers compensation experience from underwriting or marketing
- Knowledge and experience with High Hazard accounts
- Ability to travel extensively throughout a territory - including overnights
- Company car and all travel expenses are included
This position has outstanding growth potential - into senior and home-office management positions.
Contact me today to learn more about this exciting opportunity! All correspondence is personal and confidential and nothing is shared with the perspective employer without your consent.