Email Campaign Marketing Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Email Campaign Manager is responsible for the on-going growth of the company's email marketing program. The Email Campaign Manager will work with the business to plan, coordinate, execute and measure email campaigns that drive the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Champion the growth and continuous improvement of the email program in support of business opportunities and goals.
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices.
- Accountable for execution of annual and quarterly email planning.
- Responsible for keeping marketing calendars and timelines current.
- Develop and manage execution of a test and learn processing support of business goals and objectives.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop cohesive campaigns that are targeted, relevant, and on brand.
- Provide clear objectives and timelines to Content, Creative, Data and Analytics partners.
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of the email program.
- Responsible for keeping management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Platform to build HTML emails
- Develop and implement 10-15 email sends on a monthly basis.
- Perform set-up, testing, and deployment of all email campaigns.
- Keep documentation current - including campaign strategy, naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Manage the ESP Partnership and Agreement and manage all invoices and payments related to the email marketing program.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience implementing email or marketing campaigns preferred
- Experience in the insurance, financial, or retail industries preferred
- 3+ years' experience in HTML development preferred; working knowledge of all the facets of email development and implementation
- Familiarity with an email service platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud [formerly ExactTarget]
- Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
- Project management or agile project management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and passionate, with a strong motivation to ensure projects succeed beyond expectations
- Creative thinker with excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple implementation plans and timelines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes quickly; always willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who works well within a team and independently as needed
- Able to travel 1-2 times per year
Job Requirements -
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
401k w/ Company Match
Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
Employee Discount Program
Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.-