Senior Account Executive
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Essential Job Functions:
- Service existing business & manage renewals
- Prepare new business submissions, secure quotes and prepare proposals of insurance
- Process policies, certificates, change requests, endorsements and cancellations.
- Must have previous experience in an independent agency
- Knowledge of multiple carriers and wholesalers a plus
- Analyze contractual requirements and client needs
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- Substantial and relevant experience in a commercial insurance brokerage or underwriting environment including wholesale brokerage experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial insurance coverages and relevant forms for excess and surplus lines; understanding of both admitted and non-admitted markets.
- Trusted working relationships with carrier and markets.
- Highest level of customer relations, sales management and negotiating skills to effect profitable results.
- Highest level of interpersonal skills to facilitate team building and resource management.
- Proficient in AMS360, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly