Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown Insurance of Arizona, Inc. is seeking a talented Account Executive to join our Phoenix, AZ team! This individual will be responsible for servicing the designated book of business as it relates to pre-renewal analysis, renewal analysis, renewal administration and implementation. In this role, you will work closely with the producer to retain client relations and high service standards.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients
- Maintain relationships with carriers
- Strategize with producers and marketing team to coordinate renewal approach
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must hold an Arizona Life / Health Insurance License
- 3+ years' insurance experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires strong organizational/time-management skills
- strong computer skills
- professional appearance, professional/courteous demeanor
- team player with a positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Products – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Applied Epic experience is a plus
We offer a wide range of benefits including, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, plus much more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.