Insurance Sales Producer
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
SSFCU Insurance is a rapidly growing 3 year old agency. Just over last year we have grown 200%.We are looking for qualified agents to grow with us. Are you ready?
Responsible for prospecting, quoting, and selling Personal Lines insurance products to SSFCU members and non-members by interacting professionally and communicating in a positive manner at all times while exceeding expectations. Must meet and/or exceed individual sales goals established by leadership on a consistent basis. Must meets call volume standards, timeliness, and adherence metrics. Every day job functions must be met with quality and integrity at all levels.
All employees should demonstrate our SSFCU core values -- Caring, Innovative, Honest, Fair and Dedicated -- while providing enthusiastic, professional and courteous service to SSFCU members and employees.
- Insurance Sales Producer will manage multiple inbound and outbound lead opportunities on a regular basis and holds themselves accountable for timely interaction with members without close supervision.
- Insurance Sales Producer prequalifies prospects for insurability and quality of risks. Recommends coverages, completes and submits applications and related documentation to appropriate markets. Executes follow-up as appropriate.
- Insurance Sales Producer will prepare insurance proposals from multiple carriers using an automated rating system and interacts with members in answering questions while ensuring appropriate coverage is offered so the insured's needs are adequately protected.
- Insurance Sales Producer will develop relationships with members by reviewing missed opportunities on unsold leads to completing the sales process with accuracy.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Communicates with carrier underwriting representatives and helps interpret underwriting guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in sales meetings, seminars, contests and training activities to drive sales and stay current with market trends, regulations, products, and rate revisions.
- Maintains complete and accurate SSFCU member profiles, coverage's and business sufficient to ensure successful compliance and quality audits. Documentation and follow-up is a must.
- Reads and interprets technical manuals and insurance information from carriers and other sources.
- Identifies training needs and develops personal improvement plan, taking responsibility for learning and improving technical and sales skills regularly.
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires Property, Casualty License. Industry designation desirable (CPCU, AINS, AIS)
- In depth knowledge of personal lines insurance products and usages.
- Requires three years or more years of insurance sales experience
- Experience using Applied Systems Agency Management System (TAM).
- Ability to generate new business sales, retain existing business, and close sales.
- Proven sales track record.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
We are an EEO/AA We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.