Account Manager Sales & Service - Personal Lines
Clark Insurance is seeking a Personal Lines Department Sales and Service Account Manager in our Lowell, MA office. Clark Insurance is a 100% employee-owned company that values teamwork, community service and career development.
The Personal Insurance Department Sales and Service Agent works directly with prospects and existing customers to assess their personal insurance needs (property, personal liability, automobile, watercraft, and recreational vehicles), making recommendations, evaluating the available markets and placing coverage in the appropriate market. In addition, the Sales & Service Account Manager manages a book of VIP, individual accounts &/or employer group accounts
Key Competencies for this position include:
- Strong working knowledge of personal insurance coverages
- Extremely detail oriented
- High level of initiative and able to work well in a team environment
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and skilled negotiator
- Strong technical capacity with knowledge of Microsoft Office software products
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills
- Results driven with a positive, professional attitude and exceptional customer service focus
- Plans and executes responsibilities independently and with discretion
Preferred Experience, Education and Licensing:
- 8-10 years of insurance service/sales experience
- Undergraduate degree or combination of industry education and experience
- Property & Casualty License in the state of Massachusetts
- Holds insurance designations
Full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Office hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Travel to customer or prospect locations and/or branch offices may be required.
Clark Insurance offers a highly competitive compensation package for our employees which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Merit Bonus Program
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Section 125 Reimbursement Account
Clark Insurance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Clark Insurance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
We believe that protecting employers, families and individuals through insurance and risk management is the foundation of strong communities. To further support the communities in which we live and work, we also contribute our time, talent and treasure to more than 100 charitable, civic and industry organizations throughout New England.
Established in 1931, Clark Insurance now has offices in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts to sell and service personal, business and employee benefits insurance. The agency has been employee-owned since 1992 which helps ensure that we work in the interests of our customers and to retain and grow those relationships. It also supports our explicit intention to continue our growth and independence rather than be acquired. In other words, we provide great opportunities for on-the-job training, continuing education and long-term career development.