Sales Consultant - Licensed Remote Sales - Property & Casualty
Role Value Proposition:
*Work From Home*
Career Opportunity which Offers a Base Salary plus Unlimited Sales Earning Potential!
Would you like to join a Fortune 50 company where you will have the opportunity to provide customers with insurance protection keeping their families and property secure?
As a Sales Consultant within MetLife’s Global Customer Solutions (GCS), you will respond to incoming calls by positively promoting MetLife Auto & Home insurance products to prospective customers, consulting with customers to understand their particular needs and selling those products which best fit the customer’s needs.
In return, you will benefit from earning a competitive base salary in addition to monthly incentive earnings. Employment with MetLife also includes participation in our comprehensive benefits package which consists of medical, dental & life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays, vacation time based on tenure along with a variety of programs designed to strengthen and reward your performance.
Whether you are seasoned sales professional or interested in switching to a new career, if the prospect of helping customers excites you we would like to talk with you!
MetLife GCS Sales Consultants sell property, casualty, and other personal property insurance products. In providing exceptional customer service and an exceptional customer experience, Consultants are focused on establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through a consultative selling approach which includes promoting, selling, cross selling and up-selling products, in some cases, multiple products
- Adapt to each potential client and customer by explaining basic to complex policy and coverage information in everyday language through simple/understandable terms
- Manage multiple computer systems while interacting with customers
- Follow mandatory quality/compliance guidelines for the protection of our business and customers
- Thoroughly completes applications, forms, and state-specific documents
- Meet all sales metrics within the first 6 months of employment, which include the follow goals:
- Closing Ratio
- Cancel Ratio
- Quote to Inquiry Ratio
- Quality Assurance/Compliance
- Sales Goals
- We provide 8 weeks of paid training Monday thru Friday - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm to ensure success from day one
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Previous insurance service or sales experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License Exam in your state of residency is required for your employment as well as being able to obtain non-residence licenses in all states required for compliance
- Achieve and exceed sales metrics and revenue targets
- Must be able to work within the hours of operations: Monday thru Friday – 8:00 am – 10:30 pm EST; Saturday – 8:00 am – 8:00pm EST; Sunday – 12:00 pm – 6:30 pm EST
- FLORIDA Property & Casualty License, REQUIRED
- You must have stable and secure high speed internet
- Ability to be licensed in all state MetLife conducts business
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-5 years of sales experience with proven results preferred
- Property & Casualty insurance experience a plus
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting customer relationships which create customer loyalty
- Passionate about sales and offering the best solutions to our potential clients and customers through a consultative selling approach
- Continually focused on the customer and enhancing customer centric touch points and processes
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed with exceptional customer service skills
- Receptive to coaching and incorporating feedback to enhance customer experience and job performance
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Conduct business with the highest levels of professionalism – honesty, integrity, and respect
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced call center sales environment and adapt quickly to change
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
Keywords: work from home - sales - property - casualty - p&c - licenced - florida - insurance - personal lines