Senior Regional Marketing Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Regional Marketing Home Office partners with the Regional Marketing Field teams to support the development, implementation, and measurement of Regional Marketing programs.
The Agency Marketing Blueprint team supports regions and agency owners in their marketing strategies to promote business growth and improved customer loyalty by leading and supporting the design, development and implementation of field-level marketing programs. Marketing Blueprint helps agency owners establish and strengthen relationships with consumers in their local markets, generate growth and help Agency owners deliver on our strategy to become local trusted advisors to customers. The Senior Consultant acts as an advocate, liaison, and program subject matter expert for Home Office and Regional marketing teams to ensure the swift implementation of countrywide marketing programs.
Regional Marketing Strategy
- Support the design, development, communication and execution of the Agency Marketing Blueprint: current year, next year and future state strategy.
- This role supports both Home Office departments, as well as 14 regional marketing teams in the successful introduction, roll-out and implementation of Marketing Blueprint.
- Determine program opportunities as it relates to field marketing needs and support.
- Working closely with the Marketing Blueprint Operations team on enhancing the measurement of programs
- Providing customer service support to regions and agency owners regarding Marketing Blueprint.
- Ongoing meetings and communication (including taking a lead role) with internal partners and Regional Marketing leaders regarding Marketing Blueprint program offerings.
- Collaborate with regional marketing field teams to support the development and delivery of Marketing Blueprint program education to agencies.
Regional Program Execution
- Identify preferred vendors and help manage regional/local marketing vendor relationships, as needed.
- Partner with other AORs on behalf of the field marketing team to develop and implement additional programs.
- Analyze Marketing Blueprint program data to identify trends/opportunities
- Solicit feedback from field marketing teams on program execution and results at a regional level
- Leverage measurement data to report on program success and alignment to strategy at a national and regional level
- Bachelor degree with marketing concentration preferred
- 4+ years of Marketing or related business experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Intermediate Marketing/Customer Experience knowledge
- Intermediate insurance industry knowledge
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced meeting facilitations skills
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced relationship management and leadership skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate proficiency in online meeting solutions (e.g., WebEx)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.