Sales Clerk - Los Alamitos
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a Sales Clerk to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's Sales team in our Los Alamitos Office. Diverse duties include general clerical duties, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and typing.
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify, and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as required
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize data.
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products required
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications preferred
Reception/Greeting, Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline Support
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
401k Savings Plan
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE