At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Our Insurance Sales Agents are important to our success, as we continue to connect with customers and provide the best solutions to meet their needs. As a member of our multi-product team, you'll educate customers on home and auto insurance, assessing their needs to recommend tailored coverage and distinctive services.
As a member of our team, you'll only be taking inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance - no cold calling! In our paid training program, you'll obtain your Property & Casualty license, and be trained to take inbound sales calls from potential customers about home and auto insurance products. Using strong relationship-building skills, you'll provide an exceptional customer service experience and help us grow as a multi-product insurance provider. You'll also have the support of a collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $17.00-$19.00, plus:
* $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
* 10% shift differential for weekday hours after 7pm and all weekend hours
* Top performance incentive programs, awards and contests with cash payouts
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule: November 13th; 11am-8pm Sunday-Thursday or 2pm-11pm Monday-Friday or 10am-7pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offering the best home & auto insurance solutions to meet those needs
* Educate customers on our insurance products and services while cross selling additional Progressive products and services
* Two or more years of college education or relevant work experience
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
* Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer Job: Contact Center Primary Location: United States-Florida-Riverview Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular