Sr. Life Sales Specialist
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you a Sales minded individual with experience in life, annuity and investment sales? Do you have a passion for collaborating with field employees to proactively drive sales? If so, Farm Bureau Financial Services just might have the right opportunity for you!
Who We Are: At Farm Bureau Financial Services, we make insurance simple so our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 75-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do:
As part of a cohesive team, you provide a valuable resource for our agents as they promote insurance and investment products to our client members. If you’re an ideal candidate, you’ll have demonstrated expertise in fixed and indexed lifea and annuities as well as investment products. Both written and verbal skills are essential, as you’ll assist agents in gaining knowledge and understanding of our financial products, and help guide them through sales scenarios via phone and email. You also would be frequently creating and delivering presentations via webinars and some in person.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- Series 6/7 and 63/66 and Life license required. P/C license woud be preferred
- College degree or equivalent plus 5 year relevant experience
- Good people skills with the ability to work well with the field force and home office personnel
- What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. We told you….where the grass really IS greener!
If your values align with ours, we invite you to join Farm Bureau Financial Services…where the grass really IS greener!