Insurance Producer - Sales Agent
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
Advance yourself in an exciting insurance sales position, in our fun and motivating agency environment. Take advantage of our team atmosphere and use our advanced technology and training to propel yourself with ease, confidence and strong performance practices. We promote consultative and relationship selling. Our agency has been established in the community for over 20 years so little prospecting is necessary, just your ability to present and sell our products. You'll even have a teammate to help with the paperwork.
With over 150+ carriers to choose from, we can write more business in all lines.
Insurance Agent position details:
- Candidate will be producing policies (home, flood, auto, boat, umbrella policies, etc)
- Candidate will build lasting customer relationships and referral sources
- Candidate will evaluate each customer's personal insurance needs and suggest the proper policies
- Candidate will grow their own book of business
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- No insurance experience is required, but helpful. Additional sales training, product specific training, and systems training are provided. For best results, team sharing of our sales practices is encouraged and common.
- Two or more years of demonstrated successful sales experience.
- A 20-44 or 2-20 state insurance license is required. Can be obtained online.
- Must maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have good computer skills, ability to retain and apply information, ability to quickly create relationships, and be organized and efficient.
- Must be comfortable with phone and face-to-face interaction with customers
- Must be motivated and hard-working with an optimistic attitude
- Strong leadership skills and ability to be part of a team required
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven individual to begin a rewarding and lucrative career with one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the United States.
About Brightway Insurance:
Over 100 operating locations throughout the country
- A property & casualty focused agency - home, car, flood, boat, umbrella, more
- Over 100 insurance carriers to choose from
- Established in the community for over 20 years - little prospecting is necessary
- One of the "Fastest growing, privately held companies in the country"
- "With more than $425 million in annualized premium written, the company is the nation's seventh largest privately held Personal Lines independent insurance agency" Oct 2016
- Base Rate - $15,000-$20,000 – based upon experience and knowledge
- Commissions - can meet or exceed Base Rate, much larger with time
- Team bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
Agency Website: www.BrightwayOffice.com
Please send cover letter and resume to : Kevin.Feuser@Brightway.com