Business Development - Territory Manager - Work Comp - Remote
An opportunity to join a growing Insurance Company that specializes in writing High Hazard Workers Compensation accounts. These accounts include logging, construction, heavy hauling, blasting, mining and other dangerous occupations. The company is highly-respected and long-standing.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee a territory that includes TN, NC, SC, MD, VA and WV
- Be based out of your home office and travel the territory as needed
- Manage relationships with existing agency plant - and identify new agencies to appoint
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company product to develop new work comp business that is in line with profitability and appetite
To be qualified, you should have:
- 3+ years of workers compensation experience from underwriting or marketing
- Knowledge and experience with High Hazard accounts
- Ability to travel extensively throughout a territory - including overnights
- Company car and all travel expenses are included
This position has outstanding growth potential - into senior and home-office management positions.
Contact me today to learn more about this exciting opportunity! All correspondence is personal and confidential and nothing is shared with the perspective employer without your consent.
President / Senior Consultant
General Placement Service