Senior Account Executive
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing and implementing account management strategies for a large multi-jurisdictional client. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for overseeing the delivery and execution of all products and services to the client, by building a positive relationship and leveraging company resources to support the clients risk management objectives. This is to be done in a manner that drives client satisfaction and client retention. Duties include development and delivery of solutions according to this clients needs and business objectives, communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, forecast and track key account metrics, and leverage company resources to support the clients risk management objectives resulting in lower total cost of risk.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to act as clients primary point of contact
- Work with client to establish key program goals and report on goal achieving
- Analyze data to track key performance indicators and to focus resources in needed areas
- Identifies service issues that impact client satisfaction. Responsible for engaging appropriate York resources for prompt and effective resolution of issues
- Facilitates the reduction of process barriers, technology constraints, or resource constraints by directing and influencing the activities of other internal departments such as information technology, operations and business development
- Coordinate contacts between all touch-points: client, broker, carrier, vendors, and York internal departments such as information technology, operations and business development
- Owns client contract requirements and revision, and delivering and adherence to Client Service Instruction for complex programs.
- Provide clients with and ad-hoc reports
- Provides stewardship reporting to client; identifying and educating client on issues and trends impacting programs
- Monitor client file reviews to assure satisfactory outcomes
- Conducts pre-renewal visits reviewing client loss experience and general company performance. Reviews and identifies areas of potential dissatisfaction prior to renewal meetings
- Manages, coordinates and negotiates renewal pricing process including aligning pricing strategies to cover costs and managing the internal fee notification process
- Coordinates client invoicing, audits and accounts receivable follow up for assigned client
- Strong understanding of property and casualty claims administration practices
- Self-Management and organization plan, organize and follow through with work tasks and commitments
- Rapid relationship building develop positive relationships by making others feel their concerns and contributions are important
- Accountability maintains focus on key customer needs
- Market orientation demonstrates the ability to identify, diagnose and address key market and product issues.
- Superior oral and written skills
- Loss data analysis
Basic understanding of risk financing and risk control techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to travel 40%
- makes and meets commitments
- accepts responsibility
- has a passion for excellence
- focuses on execution
- Network expertise and management demonstrates an understanding of the functionality of Yorks system networks and specific approaches for analyzing and solving problems.
- Team problem solving effectively uses the capability of the team to solve problems and satisfy customers.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Industry Recognized Professional Designations desirable
- TPA experience preferred
- Ten (10) years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include Five (5) years Account Manager experience OR five (5) years adjuster experience including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
- 5+ years of industry experience with agency background desirable
Job Location Roseville, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular