*Processing Specialist - Vendor Management
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Processing Specialist is responsible for processing new client orders, securing payment information, executing vendor assignment, and communicating to clients a general understanding of appraisal related products alongside client and company operational protocol. Handle inbound and outbound calls within a service center from loan officers, appraisers, and property owners to obtain and report a real estate appraisals process from initial order to product delivery via our web based platform.
Work hours can include Monday through Saturday, 7:00am-10:00pm
- Contact appraisers and clients for status updates while maintaining a detailed communication record on our web based platform.
- Communicate to clients and appraisers a high level understanding of appraisal related products alongside client and company operational procedure.
- Take action on each file with a superior level of execution and decision making to quickly and accurately determine what action is needed on issue files.
- Handle client concerns with autonomy to achieve clients expectations and negotiate fees and turn times with appraisers while exhibiting knowledge of all company protocols and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Troubleshoot problematic scenarios during all stages of the appraisal process.
- Provide follow up support to other StreetLinks departments for timely receipt of needed products and information.
- Work with Sales and Executives to assist clients with escalated files.
- Act as a contact between all departments.
- Provide feedback to department managers of reoccurring errors and ongoing issues.
- Daily maintenance of the personal email and phone calls, as well as group emails and phone queues.
- Keep up-to-date with all processing departments respective protocols and procedures.
- Process borrower or client payment information utilizing the respective third party software system.
- Troubleshoot problematic order entry, payment, assignment or status scenarios during the appraisal process.
- Apply a defined logic basis in order to select the most appropriate appraiser vendor for given order.
- Issue any refund requests from the client utilizing the respective third party software system.
- Maintain acceptable levels of performance metrics in Relative Efficiency, Proformance, Time On Task, Telephormance and Performance Assessments.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, data entry, and Internet Explorer.
- One year of work experience or a completed college degree/program.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification.
- High level communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with peers and managers with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, data entry, and Internet Explorer.
- Typing Skills 40-plus WPM.
- Industry experience preferred.