- Career Level
- Entry Level
What if your 9 to 5 was as awesome as your 5 to 9? At Modern Woodmen of America, your career is who, where and when you are. It’s a way of life you just can’t help but share.
Make your day, your way as a Financial Representative
We're a member-owned fraternal financial services organization that believes in helping others, building relationships and making a difference in the local community. We are looking for successful people who want to take control of their financial future.
As a financial representative, you’ll help your clients (Modern Woodmen members) plan for their financial security through life insurance, annuities, investments and other financial products. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule that lets you maintain a great work-life balance.
Additionally, Financial Representatives:
- Join an organization and culture based on helping people. Develop one-on-one personal relationships while making a difference in the lives of the community members.
- Bring people together through various fraternal volunteer programs to help make your communities better.
- Receive comprehensive training and ongoing professional development from local Modern Woodmen leaders.
- Attain great career advancement opportunities.
Earn what you’re worth
New Representative Compensation*
*Average first-year income based on 2015 hires
To be considered for this career, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident status
- Read, write and speak English fluently
Additional valuable benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Noncontributory retirement plan
- Group term life insurance
Are you ready to be part of an elite team?
Modern Woodmen of America presents a great opportunity for the right person. No experience is required, but not every individual will be the right fit for this career.
The ideal candidate:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Shows a volunteer spirit
- Is looking for continuous self improvement
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America. Member: FINRA, SIPC. Products are available in most states. Individual representatives may not be licensed to sell all products.
Nothing contained herein is an offer for a contract with Modern Woodmen of America. Applications will be subjected to further review before Modern Woodmen of America makes such an offer.
Apply for Financial Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly