- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
MINIMUM 2 YEARS SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Applications without this experience will not be considered
This Career Opportunity is for you if you have the ability to close sales. Your income ceiling is limited only by your willingness to work. We are looking for the best of the best. We hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old... if you have the stuff, we'll know.
Must be awesome at marketing as well as getting appointments from a cold start. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and an incredible closer. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to help us to bring in the best accounts. We represent many of the top insurance carriers, including large national insurance carriers, like Allstate Insurance Company, which makes selling for our agency much easier. Our Allstate agency has been in existence since 1981.
Our sales producers earn more than 90% of the insurance sales producers in the South Florida Market.. Stop working for low income and step up to much higher income for you and your family.
Income potential from $ 42,000 to $ 90,000 or more.
Bilingual Spanish and English would be nice, but is not a requirement.
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements
• 440 or 220 license REQUIRED
• Minimum 2 years sales experience REQUIRED
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently
• Must be able to persevere through difficult client interaction
• Ability to independently prioritize workload
• Must be able to develop your own business plan
• BILINGUAL / SPANIS & ENGLISH A PLUS
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities
• Calling, marketing, presenting and selling Insurance products
• Manage all Cross Sale Opportunities
• Telephone Prospecting/Cold Calling proficiency
• Professional phone etiquette
• Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
• Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations with sales
• Setting sales goals with an action plan
• Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits
• Salary plus large performance rewards
• Fully paid health insurance benefits after 90 days.
• Personal Days and sick days after 90 days
• Fully paid vacation after 1 year
• Fully paid holiday days off