- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Independent insurance agency in Howard/Anne Arundel Counties is searching for a qualified Account Administrator to work in the Commercial Lines Insurance Department.
The Account Administrator will be responsible for data entry, customer service and collecting, tracking and reviewing documentation. Will work as a liaison between the producer, account manager, and clients.
Primary Skill Set:
- Good organizational and prioritizing abilities
- Logical thinker, with exceptional analytical skills
- Detail oriented, very organized and has the ability to prioritize
- Work quickly and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to meet short deadlines
- Ability to be precise and accurate
- Must work well independently and as a member of the Insurance team
- Knowledge of computer software including data entry and management
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Property and Casualty insurance knowledge is a plus
- Handles telephone calls of all types
- Responsible for filing, data entry, policy processing and quality control
- Working with data software (i.e. word processing, creating spreadsheets)
- Work closely and provide prompt customer service to producers, account managers, underwriters, and clients
- Process and review insurance documentation and ensure all documents are complete and requirements are met.
- Prepares new and renewal accounts for marketing and delivery to clients
- Assists others by efficiently operating the agency management system
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: Insurance preferred