Insurance Sales Agent Trainee- Las Cruces
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA New Mexico has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
The Auto Club will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 10 million members in 15 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
We are seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products. Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities, appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on site.
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE