Account Manager - Personal Lines - P & C
As a Property & Casualty Account Manager, you will work closely with our personal lines clients on policy servicing, billing and renewals. You will be assigned a book of business in which you will be responsible for ensuring prompt and effective service to each client. Working closely with sales producers, you will be expected to keep them informed of all important account activity.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Personal Lines Account Manager:
· Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
· Provide prompt, accurate and professional customer service.
· Understand key coverage and risk techniques.
· Ability to determine coverage and exposure analysis.
· Assist in marketing new and renewal business, including understanding key carrier traits to determine best fits and negotiating coverage and premiums.
· Work within company specific guidelines and policies.
Requirements of Personal Lines Account Manager:
· Property and Casualty License
· 3-5 years’ experience in personal lines industry
· Comfort level working with high income clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Exemplary customer service skills
· Strong written and oral communication (especially telephone) skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
· Advanced ability in Microsoft Office products
· Experience with Applied Epic agency management system (preferred)
Benefits of a Personal Lines Account Manager:
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Health and Life Insurance
· 401(k) plan
· Established Insurance Agency located on the Main Line with free parking
Additional Requirements of a Personal Lines Account Manager:
· Pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
· Ability to travel to meet clients less than 10% of the time