- Develop additional opportunities by networking with existing clients
- Occasional cold call prospecting
- Respond to RFPs and Pricing Proposals
- Heavy travel is involved
- Track all meetings, trade shows, presentations, etc. and ensure they are logged in Microsoft CRM, DASH and company calendar.
- Develop marketing materials that are appropriate to the targeted market
- Create and update marketing brochures, Power Point presentations and peripherals.
- Identify Guardian continued service enhancement and create marketing material to support it.
- Assist in the development of reference materials for new/existing clients.
- Create and update various websites, keeping Twitter and Facebook feeds current
- Identify opportunities for improvement of CRM (DASH integration with MS CRM).
- Enter new lead generations for assignment to contact.
- Compare attendee lists for all company attended trade shows to Dash and CRM prospect client listing and assist in setup up meetings.
- Conference coordination including travel, lodging, exhibiting etc.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, including cold calls to carriers, agents, and others as appropriate
- Assist in the development of email blasts in preparation of upcoming trade show/events or advertisement of a new program/specialty.
- Assist with social media campaign - all avenues (stay on top of new opportunities).
- Handle all miscellaneous assigned duties and projects as assigned by senior management. Account Management (Secondary Role)
- Formally relay status of Sales efforts to the CEO for Guardian on a weekly basis.
- Works with current accounts to help build the Guardian Network.
- Assist Client Service Manager with new business implementation tasks as assigned
- Work with Account Management Team to forecast and track key account metrics.
- Assist Account Management Team to communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external customers as needed.
- Work with the Account Management Team to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Assist the Account Management Team with assigned client projects.
- Coordinates timely and successful delivery of responses to client’s requests according to customer needs and objectives.
- Ensure all clients are contacted as assigned in Zoho and DASH (monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Follow up on project list for team.
Education / Licensing:
- Experience in Construction, and/or claims related field a plus
- Bilingual abilities (Spanish) a plus
- 2+ years of Marketing & Customer Service experience preferred
- Requires advanced ability to work independently.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires advanced level of organization and time management skills.
- Must possess advanced level written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to explain and appropriately respond to auditors, clients and potential clients during in-person presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform).
- Requires long periods of sitting and/or standing and driving.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Requires lifting of files and boxes up to approximately 20 pounds.
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse and exposure to computer screen.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Professional appearance
- Requires travel for client and prospect visits, to conferences, and trade shows.
- Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance when necessary. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.