Sales - Business Development Specialist, Deal Origination
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Organization: A philosophy and strategy, which rests on the fundamental belief that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people. Striving to begin each day better than the last. And with core values that are centered on a balanced life for their employees and intellectual honesty. That is the culture you can be a part of with this private equity firm located in San Francisco.
About the Role: This dynamic Business Development position entails a combination of finding and building relationships with investment bankers and business brokers, sourcing acquisitions by reaching out to companies directly, and handing new deals including the initial evaluation and pitch to investing team. Their success is predicated on the success of its Deal Origination team.
As part of the Deal Origination team, the Business Development Specialist will be interacting with senior professionals such as Partners, Managing Directors and CEOs.
The Score Card. Who we are looking for:
· Undergraduate or advanced degree in Finance or related field.
· Strong academic performance both in high school and college. 3.0 to 4.0 GPA.
· Candidates that seek significant upward mobility.
· Strong communicator. Fluid. Ability to think on your feet. Clarity in thought and message being communicated.
· Competitive and driven towards success. Not happy with status quo.
· Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude, and high integrity
· Ability to multi-task and be flexible in role.