Senior Benefits Consultant
About the Organization
If you are looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where employees are not micro-managed, but instead provided immense resources to do their job at a high level, this could be a role for you to consider. This growing independent insurance agency prides itself on being ahead of the curve in providing world-class products and services to mid-sized and large clients regarding the employee benefits programs. They incorporate technology, high level consulting, and a high-touch service model that keeps clients and prospects up to speed on the latest developments within the industry, especially related to the ever-changing landscape of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Senior Consultant - Employee Benefits Responsibilities
- Act as the primary contact in a high level consulting capacity to existing clients.
- Administer client benefit marketing and renewals, as well as daily service functions.
- Assists in the implementation of new and existing clients.
- Assists in the development of employee communications and onsite open enrollments.
- May collect and interpret data to produce reports and conduct special projects.
- Develop and manage client book of business and pursue additional new revenue opportunities.
Senior Consultant - Employee Benefits Requirements
- MA state Life and Health license required.
- Experience working with an independent agency or large national consulting firm preferred.
- Experience working with complex self-funded cases a must.
- Additional professional designations such as RHU or CEBS a plus.