Territory Sales Manager-- Sales
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AMERISAFE is seeking a detail-oriented, productivity driven professional to add to our Excellence Team. If you love working with people, want to work for an award-winning company who is known throughout the insurance industry for its high ethics and integrity, and if you want to be a member of a winning team, then the TERRITORY SALES MANAGER position is for you.
AMERISAFE offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including health and life insurance and 401K), automobile reimbursement, and paid vacation. AMERISAFE has been named to Wards 50 for the last eight years. In 2012, AMERISAFE made Forbes list of most trustworthy companies and ranked third in shareholder return by a New York investment house. We pride ourselves on our employee engagement strategy and boast of many tenured employees across 30 states. In short, employees stay with us because of who we are and what we do exceptional people providing workers compensation for working people. If you're looking for a career, and not just a job, then AMERISAFE is for you. For more information on our family-oriented organization, please visit www.amerisafe.com. AMERISAFE-- Workers' Comp for Working People!
AMERISAFE is an equal opportunity employer and supports the veterans of the armed services. We pride ourselves on an inclusive and diverse workplace that honors the talents and abilities of all.
AMERISAFE Workers' Comp For Working People
The successful individual in this key role will be responsible for:
- Visiting independent agent regarding company products and facilitate submission levels according to the needs of the company.
- Encouraging development of key relationships with independent agents to increase the mutual success of the relationship between the agency and the company
- Assisting and coordinating the delivery of marketing materials to key persons in agencies.
- Facilitating communication among agents, underwriting teams and the regional VP.
- Assisting in the evaluation of independent agents and the pursuit of new agents in target areas familiar with risks in core trade groups.
- Keeping informed of industry developments through contact with independent agents and attendance at core trade and insurance industry associational meetings, convention and shows.
- Reporting on activities, concerns and opportunities with independent agents, core trade group facilitators, and the Workers' Compensation marketplace.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High school diploma or GED required, advanced education a plus, with an advanced degree strongly preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Insurance, independent agency, and sales experience is highly preferred
- World class customer experience attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer proficiency
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Expect a minimum of four days and three nights of travel per week with possibility of extended periods for trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Commitment to the mission and success of AMERISAFE
- Serves as a role model for diversity and inclusion, supporting the AMERISAFE culture.