- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you an Insurance professional looking to become a superhero to our growing agency? Then join AAA Washington, one of the largest agencies in Washington state, and become an Agency Specialist dedicated to providing safety, security and peace of mind to our insured members.
The Agency Specialist is responsible for profitable growth and new business production goals within assigned territory. Participates as a partner of a highly effective sales team in support of and partnership with Regional Sales Managers and company leaders.
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Great Health & Life Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Free Premier AAA Membership
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Fitness Run & Walk Reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Develops and maintains an agency plant capable of producing profitable premium volume sufficient to meet territory annual assigned goals.
- Evaluates and initiates action plans to identify and capitalize upon production opportunities and improve results within their assigned territory.
- Trains, motivates and assists in implementing company-marketing programs to increase productivity and improve bottom line results.
- Masters working knowledge of all company operations, including but not limited to: Underwriting guidelines, procedures and service standards, policy and coverages, commission statements, company rating software, claims procedures and service standards, all PC based sales tools and company sales process.
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport and relationships with agency staff and internal contacts mostly via the telephone.
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager to create strategies toward achieving sales objectives.
- Maintain a disciplined approach to both outbound and inbound calls with agents.
- Prepare for agency meetings by analyzing Regional Sales Dashboards and provide analysis and assessment of sales results for assigned group of agents.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance Products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some travel is needed within Washington state and Northern Idaho.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience in Insurance or 5+ years in outside marketing.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Requires knowledge of insurance products and services.
- Property and Casualty + Life and Disability license required.
Tobacco/Drug Free Workplace & EOE