AAA Insurance Sales Information Session - Montgomery Sales Office - August 3
- Career Level
- Not Specified
**** AAA SALES INFORMATION SESSION ****
AAA is hosting an Information Session for Individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career in Insurance Sales!
We invite professionals who have strong sales experience and good job tenure to join us:
Thursday, August 3
AAA Montgomery Sales Office
6901 Vaughn Road
Montgomery, AL 36116
Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
Event will start promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Please bring several copies of your professional resume.
Business attire is required.
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
AAA offers the following:
Training Salary - $4,000 per month
After Training -12 months $4,000 forgivable draw or commissions
After 12 months - $3,334 monthly forgivable draw or commissions
Pension plan and employer-matched 401(k)
Excellent benefits package
Career advancement opportunities
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Our door is open to talented outside sales professionals with the ambition to build a successful business and take charge of your own financial destiny. Of course, this career is not for everyone. It will take initiative, self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude. If this sounds like you, and you can visualize yourself earning a six-figure plus income, read on.
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- Possess a valid driver's license and a good DMV record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Successfully complete the company provided training
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license required
- High School Diploma required College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE