Sales and Marketing Manager - New Jersey
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Sales and Marketing Manager New Jersey
Privilege Underwriters, Inc. is the insurance holding company dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for responsible high net worth individuals and families that are members of Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE). The Sales and Marketing Manager will be a key member of PUREs New York Metro Region Team, reporting to the AVP, Regional Business Development Executive and will be based remotely out of their home with travel to various locations within New Jersey. The primary goal of this position is to develop and execute business development plans to drive PURE's growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as the primary business development partner for a defined set of brokers in the NY Metro region:
- Conduct regular sales calls to broker partners in order to execute defined plans, measure progress, and achieve established KPIs.
- Identify, appoint, and effectively install new brokers;
Implement strategies to increase production with and penetration of existing brokers;
- Increase large account production among a short list of specified partners;
- Rehabilitate and/or terminate underperforming brokers, as needed;
Build relationships and positive awareness of PURE among important COIs; and,
- Explore / advance new partnerships, alliances, and programs to grow the PURE membership in new ways (Family Office, Wealth Management, non HNW Insurance and Risk Management firms, Real Estate, Construction, etc.).
- Establish personal relationships with a network of influential PURE promoters who unsolicited and willingly share their enthusiasm for PURE with others.
- Actively participate and collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the region/territory growth and profit plan and oversee its successful execution.
- A Bachelors degree is required.
- Experience working with high net worth clients preferred.
- Personal lines property and casualty insurance experience in sales, marketing, or underwriting is a plus.
- Intrinsic curiosity.
- Comfort level calling on wealth advisors and other centers of influence.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, lead, and inspire others.
- Demonstrated progression of increasing responsibility.
- Extraordinary at multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm.
- Frequent travel within assigned territory.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
PURE is a policyholder-owned insurer providing best-in-class, customizable coverage throughout the U.S for high-value homes, automobiles, jewelry, art, personal liability and watercraft. Inspired by some of the finest mutual and reciprocal insurers in the world, PURE emphasizes alignment of interests and transparency for its members. PUREs low cost of capital, careful member selection, and proactive risk management all contribute to highly competitive rates. As a member of The PURE Group, PURE is rated A- Excellent for Financial Strength by A.M. Best.
We offer a full range of comprehensive benefits, including base salary, paid time off, medical, dental, commuter benefits, life insurance and a matching 401k program.
If you are naturally curious, self-motivated and an eager learner with the passion to be a part of an exciting growth company, we encourage you to apply. PURE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.