Sales Representative, Inside -- Insurance Software
- Career Level
- Entry Level
The Agency Advantage is seeking a motivated individual with property and casualty insurance agency experience to market our proven software to agencies in a multi-state territory. Serving the Independent Insurance Agent market since 1990, we produce and license a competitively priced agency management system.
Requirements of the position:
- Develop prospects for new business through inbound and outbound telephone calls, trade shows and web site inquiries.
- Generate new leads by completing a minimum of 25 outbound calls per day.
- Respond to software sales inquiries from current and prospective customers
- Develop strategies to secure new business through individual effort and established lead methods to support assigned sales quota
- Meet/exceed quota by closing new software sales* Accurately update sales forecast on a weekly basis
- Experience using a CRM to manage contacts and prospects is a plus
- Accurately document all activity, client communications and opportunity updates in a CRM
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years experience in an Independent Insurance Agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Is a Self Starter* Motivated by success and resulting financial rewards
- Strives to meet or exceed activity/prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
This is a salaried position with excellent benefits and potential of $10,000 in annual commission.
Apply for Sales Representative, Inside -- Insurance Software
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly