At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
For our Customer Service Representative it's all about helping others. We're looking for people with strong communication skills and a knack for problem-solving to join our call center team and support our small business customers.
We'll provide you with training and a solid base of insurance knowledge so that you can feel confident you're providing the best possible customer service. Whether answering questions about billing or commercial vehicle policy coverage, you'll be the voice of Progressive to our customers. You'll have the support of a collaborative team, which includes ongoing coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour (dependent upon experience), plus:
* Additional 10-15% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule: September 18, 2017 (multiple schedules options offered post training)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique commercial vehicle needs of our customers, and resolving those needs effectively and efficiently
* Help customers with insurance needs like adding/deleting vehicles and drivers from policies, or processing renewals, cancellations, reinstatements, and payments
* One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the No.1 commercial auto insurer in the nation, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
* Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer Job: Contact Center Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular