At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
For our Sales Representatives, it's about more than just asking for the sale-it's about building relationships with our customers and offering the best solutions for their needs. As consultants to our customers, our call center Sales Representatives are often the first point of contact and very important to our success.
As a member of our team, you'll only be taking inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance-no cold calling! In our paid training program, you'll obtain state licensing, and be trained to take inbound sales calls from potential customers about insurance rates and product. Using strong relationship-building skills, you'll provide an exceptional customer service experience by understanding insurance needs, and ensuring they receive the best products and coverages to meet those needs. You'll also have the support of a collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $15.00-$19.00, plus:
* $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
* Additional 10-15% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
* Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule: Various start times and work schedules available
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
* Educate customers on our insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products
* One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
* Fluent in Spanish and English (speak and read)
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
* Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer Job: Contact Center Primary Location: United States-Florida-Riverview Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular