AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust is hiring a Licensed Inside Sales Producer in our Boca Raton location. This position would involve taking AmTrust's products to market in coordination with leads from our AmTrust approved payroll partners. The Producer will work closely with referring payroll companies to accurately provide quotes and close deals. These are very warm leads dealing primarily with organizations who are ready to pull the trigger but need a consultative representative to bring the right product to their business.Responsibilities
- Prospect, market, cultivate and maintain independent payroll company relationships for the rights to earn their PAYO Direct referral business
- Responsible for following up to secure signed documents, Officer Exemption forms and any other forms as required by underwriting or PAYO management
- Follow up in a timely (sometimes immediate) manner with new payroll company partners assigned to you by PAYO management
Keep a weekly log on the status of payroll companies prospected from either a list of our current AmTrust approved payroll partners, newly prospected payroll companies or any other viable source, such as a CPA network
Weekly review with of PAYO Direct Sales Production Pipeline with VP of PAYO
Weekly review of PAYO Direct Touch Report with VP of PAYO
Develop a strong working relationship with PAYO Direct Acct Manager/Customer Service Rep.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Insurance knowlege or experience desired
- Results driven self starter
- Able to work independently after training on AmTrust products and sales process
- Proven experience building strong and profitable relationships
- Ability to travel as necessary to occaisional conferences and other events
- Active 2-20 P&C License
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.