AmTrust Financial Services
The Business Generation Consultant is a unique sales support and quality assurance position within our AmTrust sales division. This position is locally based, but national in scope.
The position requires an individual that is detailed oriented, customer service minded and a good communicator. The individual should possess excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills - as there is both phone and email communication required with our PAYO (Pay-As-You-Owe) business partners. Business partners include: Insureds, Agents, Payroll Partners, Regional Sales Managers, Underwriters and AmTrust co-workers in various departments across the country.Responsibilities
- Work the daily PAYO new business report to ensure all new workers compensation accounts are bound on the correct payment solution. Follow up as needed.
- Call the insured to welcome them to AmTrust. Thank them for the opportunity to service their business.
- Walk the insured through the details of their specific payment solution to ensure a proper set up and smooth start. A "checklist" for each payment solution will be provided.
- Track business contacts and account follow ups to completion to ensure a smooth start. Send email communication to all key people on the account, confirming that the account has been quality assured and set up correctly.
- Develop business relationships to seek additional sales opportunities from our agency and payroll company partnerships.
- Work with agencies and payroll companies to answer any questions they might have. Help them gain a better understanding of the sales value of our PAYO payment plans as it relates to their business and their clients.
- Conduct online training webinars on a regularly scheduled basis - one for agents, one for internal sales and underwriting staff.
- Assist VP of PAYO and PAYO Coordinator with special projects as needed.
- Minimal travel required to payroll conventions and Cleveland home office
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- Highly motivated, self starter that can work independently once trained
- Open to coaching and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer savvy and quick learner on new systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.