- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of the Strategic Distribution team is to drive the adoption of tools and processes that enable agencies to serve customers with household solutions based on uncovering their needs and offering value-added advice. We support and deploy long-term strategy that is critical to helping agencies become trusted advisors and delivering on the CVP.
The Field Consultant will coordinate and integrate with cross-functional team members for the ongoing implementation of Needs Analysis/5R implementation. This includes collaborating with Strategic Distribution Leadership, Agency Ops as well as Field Leadership, to support the scaled rollout of the Needs Analysis/Relationship Platform from design through field deployment. It will also involve monitoring the progress of milestones as well as evaluating the effectiveness of the new 5R program. The individual will provide recommendations for improvement to ongoing program processes / field implementation. This role will be doing field consulting & travel to lead the implementation and delivery of the new 5R sales process education.
- Accountable that project field deployment milestones remain on-track and that we have an integrated approach to field delivery/implementation
Program Design, Development and Implementation:
- Partners with Strategic Distribution leadership to work on communication strategies and field materials to support the 5R process and associated change management
- Assists with created process and concept designs
- Partners with Strategic Distribution Leadership to work on communication strategies and field materials to support the 5R process
- Proactively evaluates procedures and processes and determines/recommends alternatives or improvements
- Collaborates and builds strong partnerships with cross-functional AORs and regional teams, to ensure integration around the launch of the 5R process and support technology
- Researches, monitors and communicates, best practices pertinent to the 5R selling process
- Negotiates solutions for issues that may be complex or controversial
- Delivers/facilitates 5R education materials, in the field:
- Leads train-the-trainer sessions
- Supports agency delivery in the local market
- Travels to regions to support effective delivery of program (50% of time)
- Four year degree required
- 5+ years of business experience (field experience/working knowledge of MOCs, is a plus)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Coaches, mentors and influence others to accomplish goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong background in training and /or insurance
- Strong interpersonal, quickly developing relationships and inspiring trust
- Anticipates and drives changes to work processes, to support changing business tactics
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Continually seeks opportunities for learning and development
- Possesses intermediate working knowledge of sales processes, products, features and benefits
- Strong problem-solving, communication, presentation and consulting skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.